Today I had spent a total of about 2 hours working on this piece.
This didn’t take up much time, but I was undergoing horrible art block at the time! While I was lightly sketching the entire thing, none of it seemed to look right. Even now, there’s plenty of mistakes I can fix, but until I have the determination to fix them confidently, then they’ll be on hold.
I tried my best to not use as much references on this drawing. I wanted to see how far I could get without using them! It was quite difficult I admit!
Though, I only used references for the right arm and around the chest area! Everything else was up to my knowledge.
The materials I used were:
- 0.5mm mechanical pencil and any typical eraser!!